We provide reliable Civil and Structural design services by engaging skilled engineers with strong domain and functional expertise. Xplor’s Civil and Structural engineering solutions are focused on safety, sustainability, and cost-effectiveness.
We provide Architectural & Engineering CAD Design & Drafting Services and Building Information Modelling (BIM) Services which help you manage your workload and reduce production costs at the same time.
With our BIM Outsourcing and CAD Outsourcing Services, we believe in creating partnerships and sharing responsibilities. For making it a great experience for you we rely on our transparent methodologies, superior quality of our work and above all proficiency of our team.
Health and Safety Management
Because of our extensive knowledge and experience, our consultants are able to provide a vast range of practical, common sense solutions to address the real HSE issues faced by today’s businesses. Our consultants will work with you to carry out an initial assessment of your workplace and develop strategies, including policies and procedures, tailored to your specific business needs. Not only will this achieve compliance with current workplace health, safety, and environmental legislation but will also integrate HSE management into your day to day core business.
Our Management Services can offer;
- Initial assessment of your workplace.
- Identification of relevant legislation applicable to your activities.
- Preparing your Health and Safety policy. This is a legal requirement if you employ 5 or more people.
- Preparing your Environmental Management Policy.
- Preparing detailed procedures as part of your safety or environmental management system.
- Hazard identification & risk assessment.
- Design of workplace precautions.
- Accident/Incident investigation. A thorough investigation which will identify immediately and root causes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Health safety and environmental training to suit your needs
Xplor offers a proactive approach to construction management (CM). This lowers cost, improves quality and minimizes construction claims. We offer tailored CM services in our core markets – Commercial blocks, Residential blocks, Energy, Water, and Infrastructure. Our vast experience as engineer-constructors, in addition to our strong startup and commissioning abilities, makes us uniquely qualified to manage complex projects for clients globally.
Surveying and Maintenance
Our building surveyors help to ensure efficient maintenance planning and manage planned and reactive building repair activities. We also draw upon the full range of our in-house resources to manage building refurbishment projects to a very high standard. We know what to look for to ensure that building users are safe, repairs and refurbishments are effective, and that your property portfolio is compliant with current and forthcoming legislation.
Our audits of properties build a complete picture for assessment of function and value. We undertake the following work:
- Measured surveys — a description of the floor layout with positions of doors, windows, and building services located using a coordinates system.
- Block-level condition surveys — a summary of the condition of a building or other property asset.
- Room-level condition surveys — a detailed list of all the defects we find, pinpointed using the coordinates system of the measured survey.
- Preparation of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programs that help our clients to ensure that their properties will remain in a fully usable condition.
- Reactive maintenance management, including telephone ‘help desks’ for controlling unforeseen requests for repairs to building fabric or services.
- Management of building refurbishments. This incorporates all of our design resources including space planning, structural design, mechanical & electrical design, interior design, and energy management to improve the performance of a building.
- Accessibility surveys — identifying compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act and suggesting solutions for improvement.
- Suitability surveys — looking at buildings and rooms to identify the best usage, given the available access, parking, service routes, acoustics, etc.
- Pre-acquisition surveys and terminal dilapidation surveys — to remove ambiguity from negotiations for purchase and sale of properties.
We work alongside trusted supply chain specialists who carry out the repair, refurbishment, and specialist inspection work we specify for our clients. Our skilled and qualified in-house staff can undertake repair and replacement works including:
- Building structures (roofs, brickwork, and structural woodwork)
- Fixtures & fittings
- Windows and doors
- Interior & exterior decoration
- Plumbing and heating systems
- Solid fuel, biomass, gas, and oil fired boiler plants
- Electrics, power, and lighting
- Renewable and low-carbon energy technology
- Kitchen and catering equipment
- Lifts, access for people with disabilities, and security systems
- Boundary walls, fencing, and gates
To complement our in-house services, we have an approved supply chain of specialist sub-contractors. Approval ensures that they meet our standards for quality, conduct, health & safety, financial insurances, equality & diversity, and performance standards. We make all necessary arrangements to ensure that they provide a seamless on-site service provision.
Where a requirement is beyond a straightforward repair or replacement, we can provide a choice of options. Our surveyors and design teams can produce feasibility studies for larger scale refurbishment works, with detailed cost estimates. As an integrated multi-disciplinary consultancy, we can achieve the maximum effect within a constrained budget.
Water and Sewerage system